Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause A Painful Knot In Your Breast
Below the right breast hurt sometimes, but mostly knots up when I bend over or twist. What would cause that to happen?
Below right breast sometimes hurts, but mostly knots up when I twist of bend over. Its like a spasm. what can cause this to happen?
Depends: on how much "below" it is. It can be a breast problem that should be addressed by your physician exam, possible mammogram, etc. However, it can be a heart condition, an issue with your stomach or musculoskeletal in origin. If it persists for more than few days, you need to be examined. ...Read more
What could a painful bump on my breast be? I have a bump on my breast on the areola it hurts wondering what it mat be or cause.
The : The are a number of things that could cause this. Without more information, however, it would be impossible to tell you exactly what this might be. Some of the questions necessary to evaluate your situation include: how long has this being hurting, has it happened before, any discharge, any redness or swelling, any history of trauma? This list is only partial! i would suggest you go to your primary care doctor to be evaluated. Good luck! ...Read more
Evaluation: Breast lumps warrant medical evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause your breast bone to crack?
- What causes a knot on your head?
- What causes knots in your neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes knots on your head?
- What causes knots in your stomach?
- What causes a knot in your stomach?
- A painful knot on your foot
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free