Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause A False Negative Pregnancy Test
See below: The test is past its expiration date; you took the test the wrong way; you tested too soon; your urine is too diluted because you consumed large amounts of fluid right before the test; you are taking certain medications, such as diuretics or antihistaminics. If you are still concerned you may see your doctor for a blood test. Http://www. Webmd. Com/baby/guide/pregnancy-tests. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is there anyway hashimotos thyroiditis or hypothyroidism could cause a false negative pregnancy test?
Not that I know of: Nothing to say.Get a more detailed answer ›
I was reading a study on genistein and its effects on hCG production. Is it possible it can cause a 'false negative' pregnancy test result?
Drug Interaction: Nope. Never.Get a more detailed answer ›
On Mirena (levonorgestrel) IUD, would that cause a false negative pregnancy test at home? Heat flashes tender breasts mood swings brown spotting weight gain.
Vit D and Preg: No it can not.Get a more detailed answer ›
See below: When done in accordance with manufacturer's direction, both sensitivity and specificity are high. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- What could cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What causes a false negative pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative on pregnancy test?
- What can cause false negative pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative pregnancy test?
- Causes of false negative pregnancy test
- What could cause a false positive pregnancy test result?
- What would cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?