Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause A False Negative Pregnancy Test
See below: The test is past its expiration date; you took the test the wrong way; you tested too soon; your urine is too diluted because you consumed large amounts of fluid right before the test; you are taking certain medications, such as diuretics or antihistaminics. If you are still concerned you may see your doctor for a blood test. http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-tests. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is there anyway hashimotos thyroiditis or hypothyroidism could cause a false negative pregnancy test?
Not that i know of: Nothing to say.Get a more detailed answer ›
Drug Interaction: Nope. Never.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a false negative pregnancy test?
- What could cause a false positive pregnancy test result?
- What would cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- Can mirena cause a false negative on a home pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online