Doctor insights on:
What Could Cause A False Negative Pregnancy Test
See below: The test is past its expiration date; you took the test the wrong way; you tested too soon; your urine is too diluted because you consumed large amounts of fluid right before the test; you are taking certain medications, such as diuretics or antihistaminics. If you are still concerned you may see your doctor for a blood test. http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/pregnancy-tests. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Is there anyway hashimotos thyroiditis or hypothyroidism could cause a false negative pregnancy test?
Not that i know of: Nothing to say.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What would cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What causes a false negative pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause false negative pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative on a pregnancy test?
- What can cause a false negative pregnancy test?
- Causes of false negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online