Doctor insights on:
What Could Be Wrong With My Foot Hurts When I Dont Wear Wide Shoes
My foot hurts when i wear any type of shoe and walk. Foot also feels better when it is elevated. This started about six weeks ago, I have xrays, ?
Pain in toe (burning) and pain in metasarsal. Even without shoes, my toe and bottom of my foot hurts after walking on it for a short time.?
I have been having foot pain for a couple days now. I used to wear orthotic shoe inserts.I have knee problem. This is on my left foot. It's pulsating.
Need new orthotics!: If you used to wear them and now they are either too small or they are worn, your body is telling you something. For the pain, rub your foot in the arch area to warm it up. Also, a nice cold bottle that you can roll your foot on will help decrease the pain and pulsating. ...Read more
Right side of foot hurts from ill fitting shoes. hurts to walk, no bruise or swelling. Doctor said x rays look fine no fracture. should i get an mri?
To find what......: The most important item not included in your query is the time frame. How along ago did the ill fitting shoes start the condition. What have you done since. I would think the wearing a great pair of shoe should turn the problem around. I f you suspect a stress fracture, then stay off your foot a while and see if the pain reduces. I would hold off on the MRI and give the tincture of time a chance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- My pinky toe hurts when i wear shoes
- The arch of my foot hurts when i wear heels
- First the backand now the top of my foot hurts all the time what could be wrong
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could cause my ear to hurt when i yawn?
- Sometimes my eyes hurt they feel strained what could be wrong
- My knees hurt when i do lunges what am i doing wrong
- Is there something wrong with my toe it hurts when i press on it?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free