Doctor insights on:
What Could Be The Cause Of Tingling In Arm And Hand
Tingling in left arm and hand and fingers between thumb and pinky curling in. What could be the cause?
Pinched Nerve: While there are many causes of arm pain and numbness one of the most common causes is cervical radiculopathy. This occurs when one of the nerves leaving the neck gets compressed as it leaves the spine and travels down the arm. Compression may occur due to degenerative/bulging discs or arthritic bone spurs contacting the nerve. See your physician if these symptoms last longer than 2 weeks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a low t3 be the cause of tingling in the hands and feet, and burning in the arms? I've had a normal brain MRI and back/neck, as well as neuro exam.
Sudden severe pain upper foream & elbow. Tingling down entire arm to hand. Could a slip 3 years ago be the cause?
Ulnar entrapment: Is one possible diagnosis, but this requires a history and physical. I'm available to consult i ...Read more
Yes: that can occur. Would have it medically checked. Take care. ...Read more
What causes numbness/tingling/pain in arms/hands? Worse in am. Can last all day. Sometimes one sometimes both. Can't lift rt arm to side wo sev pain.
Nerve problems: You could possess peripheral nerve compression, such as carpal tunnel syndrome, but might have more proximal issue at elbow, shoulder or neck. You describe issues on lifting right arm, which raises question of pathology within shoulder area. See your doctor, a few tests should confirm location and etiology. Most of the above possibilities are easy to address. ...Read more
What would cause my right side arm hands and leg go stiff and tingling and really heavy and painful to even open my fingers to go around a steering wh?
Best to : Consult with your physician . It is possible that you have a pinched nerve that caused the tingling and warm sensation. Need to know how often, how long and frequency of occurrence. Make sure you are not developing neuropathy or possible side effects from your medicines.Your doctor knows you best. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause a tingling in the fingers of my left hand that wont go away?
- I have numbness in right hand what could be the cause of this
- What could be the cause of blood in the stool and can it be serious?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of redness between my scrotum and anus?
- What could be the cause of this peeling of gum and mouth tissue?
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- Sudden onset of pain in both hands and feet what could it be
- Talk to a neurologist online