Doctor insights on:
What Could Be The Cause Of My Right Eye Suddenly Having Very Blurred Vision
My eyes are great but i saw floaters in both which caused anxiety. Doc isnt worried. Now I see starbursts and blurred vision in right eye. Anxiety?
Can hypothyroid cause blurred vision in one eye? My eye doc can't get my right eye to focus; no astigmatism.
Floaters, blurred vision, headaches and tenderness in temple around left eye - blind in right eye from birth. Eye tests ok - any ideas as to causes?
Check sed rate: You are a bit young for this but I'd check an ESR ( sedimentation rate). If elevated consider temporal arteritis. Typically the temporal artery is nodular and tender. The diagnosis is confirmed with a biopsy of a small slice of the artery. One can see scalp tenderness with migraine but it does not typically present in the 5 the decade. See a doctor right away if you think it may be TA ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Right eye still floating, blurred vision, hearing issues. I know it's migraine but what kind? My migraines are getting worse. Could it be my Crohn's?
I had a sudden onset of blurred vision in right eye, dizziness, nausea, and felt faint. What could this be symptomatic of?
Low blood pressure?: If this occurred after a change in position (lying to standing) this could be low blood pressure (postural hypotension), this type of blurry vision only lasts seconds. If the vision loss lasted >15-30 min with associated flashing lights or headache this could be an ocular migraine. Due to your age I do not suspect other more serious conditions. If it happens again see your doctor to check your bp. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
No: Focal visual issues could be secondary to refractive error, but many other causes could be present, even vitreous and retinal issues, besides lens problems. Best not to try to guess what is occurring. See your eye specialist and get this addressed. Visual difficulties should be handled promptly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of my blurry eye vision any meds cause blurry vision?
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of having pain on your right side rib cage?
- I have numbness in my pinky what could be the cause of this
- I have numbness in right hand what could be the cause of this
- What could be the cause of a very low vitamin d level in my lab results?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free