Doctor insights on:
What Could Be The Cause Of Lumps In A Male Breast
A male breast lump. What are the most common to least common causes in order or likelihood? Everything seems to be classed as uncommon,
Male breast lumps: There isn't an easily summarized answer for all males. Sorry. But, male b-lumps should always be taken seriously. Only a biopsy can answer the question for YOU as an individual. Group statistics won't help you. Lumps in male or female fall into two broad categories: benign or not-benign. (The word malignant could be misleading.) It could be a lipoma, trauma calcification, mastitis, malignancy. ...Read more
White, pink, purple.: .. Or even black. Usually, they are white, but you can't see the color until they are removed. Normally, breast cancer lumps after felt. Suspicious lumps are hard, fixed, hard to tell where the edges are and are often painless. Suspicious lumps should be brought to your doctor's attention for further evaluation. The best cure is removal after early detection. This is even more important for men. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Color: Flesh colored. If it involves the skin it could look red or inflamed but normally would be a palpable lump under normal looking skin. ...Read more
I had vaser male breast reduction 5 years ago. Now developed lump under nipple,no breast enlargement could this be Gynecomastia regrowth? Or cancer?
Rare for Ca: Rare for male breast cancer, especially in field of previous gynecomastia. One can have reappearance of the male tissue that was not completely removed and has regrown or a lipoma, representing a fatty deposit in the remaining breast tissue. If questionable or enlarging a simple bx will resolve the problem. ...Read more
I'm a 17 year old male and I have a little lump under my left nipple, it hurts a little when i apply pressure on it, do I have male breast cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- What could be the cause of a very low vitamin d level in my lab results?
- I have a tender spot on the back of my head what could be the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- What could cause or be related to holes in the iris of the eye?
- What could be the cause of sudden numbness and or tingling in limbs?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free