Doctor insights on:
What Could Be The Cause Of Having Pain On Your Right Side Rib Cage
Many possibilities: Possible causes include rib strain, costochondritis, trauma, pleuritic pain (pain affecting the membranes covering the lungs) due to coughing or pneumonia, rib fractures, gallstone, or cancer such as metastatic cancer and multiple myeloma... If the pain is severe or not getting better with pain meds, rest and/or ice, you should consider seeing a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
As above: To find the correct cause , see u pcp for evaluation and wirk up. ...Read more
Sharp pain on right side by rib cage that comes and goes. Also nauseous. What could be the cause of the pain?
What would cause painful swelling and knots right side of face and right side rib cage should I be concerned about knots in front behind ear and the knot on ribcage swelling of the right side of my face
Spleen : Maybe spleen go see a doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
Maybe pleural pain: Under the right rib cage, or part of the rib cage, are the liver, gall bladder, first part of the small intestine, the muscles between ribs, the diaphragm, the linings of the ribs and the lungs, etc... Sometimes it is irritation of a nerve, or of pleura (the lining of the ribs or lungs) that leads to brief sharp pains. A doctor can examine the area if symptoms continue, increase, or are worrisome. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of pain in the right side
- What causes pain right side under rib cage?
- What causes pain on right side under rib cage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain under rib cage back right side?
- What is on your right side under rib cage?
- What is under your rib cage on the right side?
- Cause of pain in right side under rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free