Doctor insights on:
What Could Be The Cause Of Bloated Descending Colon
Multiple: The possibilities include just "normal" gas. Gas can be caused by foods with a lot of insoluble fiber (roughage), or by lactose intolerance. Also excessively greasy foods can cause gas as well. Rarely, there are abnormal twists (volvulus) of the sigmoid colon which can cause bloating. Lastly, cancerous growths can cause a blockage and bloating of the colon. See your doctor. ...Read more
Need more info..: I would need more medical history. How was the condition diagnised? What were the colonoscooy or x-ray findings? Has there been past surgery or injury? Postoperative scarring from prior surgery can occur but often does not affect the left colon. Diverticulitis can can scarring and colon blockage, but unusual at age 39. ...Read more
Will pain caused by bowel cancer be always on the same spot or it can move to other locations, or be general? Pain in sigmoid,transv,descending colon.
Referred pain: Pain in one spot that has its source from another spot is what we call referred pain. Yes this is possible. ...Read more
I can feel what I believe is my descending colon when I palpate my LLQ. Feels painful when full/fecal. No diarrhea or bloody stool. Possible cause?
Had removed sessile polyp descending colon,reported to have vegetable matter,what bdoes this mean,thank you?
Diarrhear for 2 years after removal of 1ft each of ascending and descending colon. How to treat it?
Ask for help: Removal of valve between small intestine and colon may allow more bile to enter colon, irritating it and causing diarrhea. Bile blockers like Cholestyramine often help, plus anti-diarrheal agents like imodium, calcium and fiber. Discuss this problem with your doctor (GI) or surgeon who may offer other solutions too. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be the cause of swollen lymph nodes behind my ears?
- What could be the cause of redness between my scrotum and anus?
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- What could be the cause of little white hard bumps on eyelids?
- What could cause or be related to holes in the iris of the eye?
- What could be the cause of sudden numbness and or tingling in limbs?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online