Doctor insights on:
What Could Be The Cause Of A Black Spot In My Vision When I Blink
Sometimes i see like a transparent black spot in my vision . specially in sunny weather and moves wherever i turn my eyes?
Doc found a black spot behind my eye said it could be a freckle sending me for 2nd opinion. Seeing floaters n blurry vision eyepain is this normal?
No: The eye pain and floaters are probably not related to the 'freckle' and are not normal. A choridal nevus is a freckle in the choroid the layer under the retina covering the inside of the eye. Most are benign but need to be monitored. A retinal exam and a bscan ultrasound can give clues if it is a melanoma (malignant tumor). A second opinion is a good idea in this case. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a little black spot inside my right eye. My eyes are green but in my right eye, there's a black spot inside. What can this be? Vision is fine
I feel tension constantly behind my eyes as if someone has pulled my optic nerves taught. And there is a faint big black spot in my central vision?
Black spot visible in lower right corner of vision. Right eye. Same spot. Visible 50% time. Specialist says nothing on retina. Thoughts?
Eye Floater: You are describing an eye floater which is caused by an irregularity in the vitreous gel of the eye. The fact that your retinal exam is normal is good news as the irregularity is in the vitreous rather than the retina. Floaters are not dangerous and are just irritating. They normally do not require treatment but if it bothers you a Vitrectomy may be an option ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a knot in the mide of my back what could that be
- I have numbness in my pinky what could be the cause of this
- What could be the cause of a very low vitamin d level in my lab results?
- I constantly feel like i have phlegm in my throat what could it be a symptom of
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free