Doctor insights on:
What Could Be Reason For A Splotchy Tongue
R/O TRUSH : TRUSH a topical yeast infection in the mouth can be treated with Viscous lidocaine alone or in combo with Maalox/Benadryl /nystatin (MAGIC MOUTHWASH) helps with a multitude of oral and dental maladies . GLOSSITIS /MUCOSITIS/DRY SOCKET/TRUSH. Seek exam and evaluation of treatment options and potential biopsy if symptoms persist or worsen ...Read more
I notice some bluish patches on my tongue. What could be the reason? Please help with this...Regards
Help! need to know if there's a certain reason that my tongue burned up every time i eat something salty?
Hey. Have one question. I ate my food, and suddenly i was able to get the fork touched my tongue with the tip. Any reason to be concerned? Dangerous?
Hi. My newborn sometimes brings her tongue outside shes not mongol baby the thyriid test was normal what could be th reason ?
Normal: Newborns do not have good control of their muscles. It is common that they have the tongue sticking out a little bit. Don't worry about this. With growth and development she will out grow this. Enjoy your baby. There will always be somthing to worry about as they grow and change. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain under the tongue and left side, and also pain under the deep of the tounge. What is the reason for this?
I woke up with my tongue split down the middle and bleeding for no apparent reason, what would cause this? How should I stop the bleeding?
Tongue Ring?: Tongue rings can do this - they are dangerous in many ways. If it is not a tongue ring, then this is not normal, have a dentist take a look at it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes splotchy and sore tongue?
- What could be the reason for dizziness?
- What could be the reason for frequent urination?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could bumps on the back of the tongue be?
- What could be a reason for pain in my back and abdomen?
- A carcinogenic mutation is not inheritable what could be the reason for this
- Lump under my tongue what could it be
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online