Doctor insights on:
What Could Be Causing My Skin And Lips To Taste Gross
Nothing specific: It means nothing.Get a more detailed answer ›
Melasma: Melasma is caused by hormones in women usually associated with pregnancy, oral contraceptives, hormonal replacement therapy, etc. It can appear brown, gray, or brown-black. Other causes of gray discoloration are sun damage, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, reaction to medications (ie: minocycline). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Theres some redness just below my lips. It looks like skin peeling. What is it? What could have caused it?
See below: This sounds like a contact reaction from some sort of exposure to an irritant or eczema. It could be from biting your lower lip or from licking your lips or sucking on your lower lip. It also could be from anything that you are placing in your mouth and is sticking out and rubbing below your lips. Have your doctor take a look to be sure. You can try some Vaseline or Aquaphor on the area first. ...Read more
Both lips are burning,swollen looks like bit skin is off not sure if I have burned them I did accidental put vapor rub on my lips could that be cause?
My tongue lips and mouth feel like they're burning, and I can't really taste anything I eat or drink very well. Any ideas what could cause this?
Burning mouth?: Hard to know without examining you and learning more. There is a condition known as burning mouth syndrome. Irritants such as certain (especially spicy) foods, hygiene product (mouthwash? or dental implants can exacerbate) Infection (yeast), autoimmune disorders, vitamin deficiency, hormone changes (greater incidence with menopause) and medication side effects are also suspects. ...Read more
I am a19 year old female, recovering from kidney problem (lupus nephritis) caused by sle. I am under medication and improving, but my face, skin and lips are pale and anemic. Why could it be?
So I have two bumps on my outer lower lip,one is the color of my lip and the other is the color of my skin do you know what caused them to appear?
Many things: Many different tissues can cause this effect. See dermatologist or facial plastic surgeon if lesion persist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be causing my right elbow to pop and crack and have pains in it?
- What could be causeing my tongue to be numb and swollen?
- What could be causing yellow and smelly chunks to grow in my throat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of redness between my scrotum and anus?
- I have numbness on my nose and lips what could it be
- What can cause my stool to be black and stinky?
- I have knots on the back neck and two behind my ears what could be causing these
- Talk to a dermatologist online