Doctor insights on:
What Could Be Causing A Pain Behind One Eye
Not likely: It is not likely that the pain is relatedd to concussion. However, it may relate to the mechanism leading to the concussion, that is a rotation of the head backwards on the neck, pinching the greater occipital nerve, at the base of the skull. See a neurologist for diagnosis and treatment recommendations. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What could be the cause and relief of a sharp pain behind my right eye? Pain is stronger when I move
Many things: If it actually looks like a small amt of blood, could be a subconjunctival hemorrhage, which is common, painless and doesn't affect vision. Other causes of red eyes (of which there are many) can have an asymmetric presentation, anything from pink eye, blepharitis, dry eye, allergies, hsv conjunctivitis, etc. Mild cases of these things may not cause pain. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be causing my eye pain and sensitivity when i touch my eye?
- What commonly causes a lazy eye and one side of the body to be weaker?
- What could be causing my intense eye pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- What could be causing pain in my ribs on right side towards my back?
- What could cause sudden sharp chest pain that lasts a few seconds?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free