Doctor insights on:
What Could A Mass Around The Navel Be
I had a tubal about a week ago. I had a hard mass a few inches under my navel and it has since moved almost into my navel any ideas?
Post surgery: This is probably where stitches were placed under the skin, however, you need to call your surgeon and let him know what you found. He did the operation so he will know or he will have you come in for an evaluation. ...Read more
Have mass above belly button size of a sm grapefruit...ctr about in. or 2 above navel. R supraclavicular node is large egg shape.
Im a 30 yr old male with sudden pain around navel it also started bleeding i haven't had any surgeries what could this be?
Infection: Time to go see your doctor as pain associated w/bleeding is suspicious for infection. We can't diagnose any further than that w/o examining you which is why you need to go see your doctor. Don't wait for pain to get worse or for fevers, sweats, chills, etc. ...Read more
My navel suddenly became painful and warrm to touch and has a large red ring around it. I have pbc so worried it could be related. What could it be?
Tightness around navel, top to bottom. Sensitive to touch. Ive had gastroenteritis before, could this be another flare up?
Can feel pulse above my navel standing by pressing in, sometimes after exertion, sometimes not. 21 y/o, around 12.5 stone, non smoker Could it be AAA?
Not likely: if you are thin, an aortic pulse is usually palpable in that area. However, while you say you weigh about 170 lbs, that is thin if you are 5'10 and fat if you are 5'5, so I don't know whether you are or not. What you seem to be, though, is excessively focused on having unusual conditions not typically associated with being 21. That may be your biggest issue. Talk to your doctor. ...Read more
My husband navel is swollen and sensitive to the touch x2 days. No discharge or pain around the area. Could this be an umbilical hernia?
Yes: A hernia here is basically a hole in the adominal wall through which intra-abdominal fat or intestines can protrude. If the intra-abdominal contents get stuck, they can swell and cause a painful lump under the skin. Try to push it back in the abdomen. If you can't, seek medical attention asap. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had abdominal pains around my navel for a few years now, it's also tender to touch, what could be the cause?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- What could be a bump behind ear on the bone?
- I have a numb spot on my left side of my back what could be the cause
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I feel a little pressure on my chest right where the heart is what could that be
- Got a lump on the middle of my penis and there is no pain what could it be
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- I have a nagging pain under my left rib right in the middle what could this be
- What could a mass in the lung be?