Doctor insights on:
What Could A Lump In The Neck Be
If I have had an ultrasound of my carotid artery and it's unremarkable, what could a pulsating lump in my neck be?
See a Doctor: It really depends on what the lump is. There are many things it could be based on the age of the patient, the location in the neck, the duration of the mass, the mobility, the associated symptoms and other factors. Please see your primary doctor to start with. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exam necessary: Skin and soft tissue lumps are incredibly common and only a small fraction of these end up being cancerous. I would advise you to see your doctor to have a physical examination. There is really no way to know based on your description. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump in my neck what could this be
- Ive had a lump in the side of my neck for over a year what could this be
- I have a lump in the back of my neck what could it be
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could a lump on my arm be?
- What could a lump under the armpit be?
- What could a lump in my armpit be?
- What could a lump behind the ear be?
- What could a lump in my neck be?