Doctor insights on:
What Cough Medicines Are Safe During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
What medicine is safe to take during pregnancy for extreme headache, bad.Cough, and chest congestion?
14 to 15 week pregnancy, cold & cough coming. So what type of medicine is safe at this condition...
I took a ricola dual action cough drop I looked it up and it says they are not safe during pregnancy is this true ? I'm pregnant I had one please help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe cough medicine during pregnancy
- Cough medicine during pregnancy
- What cough syrups are safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Safe cough suppressant during pregnancy
- Are cough drops safe during pregnancy?
- Stomach ache medicines are safe during pregnancy
- List of medicines safe during pregnancy for sinuses
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online