Doctor insights on:
What Conditions Can Singulair And Alavert Be Used For
Generic: Both Claritin (loratadine) and Alavert contain the same active ingredient, Loratadine. Claritin (loratadine) is the original brand name for this drug, and Alavert is one of the less expensive generic forms. They should both work the same for most people. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Asthma and Allergies: Advair is a combination drug that treats the lungs by relaxing the muscles around the tubes inside the lungs, inhibits allergic responses inside the cells, and reduces the inflammation inside the lungs. Advair is used to treat asthma and copd. Singulair (montelukast) blocks other types of allergic responses and is used to treat seasonal allergies and asthma. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Alavert d is for allergies. Tamiflu (oseltamivir) is to decrease the symptoms and length of time you have a flu. You can take them together, but you usually don't need to since tamiflu (oseltamivir) is only useful if you do have the flu and it is very early in the course and your symptoms are likely from the flu instead of allergies. If you have allergies, it is useless to use tamiflu (oseltamivir). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Conditions singulair alavert
- What conditions is alavert usually prescribed for?
- Sorbiline syrup used in what medical conditions
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can be used for constipation?
- What can be used as a laxative?
- What can be used for sunburn?
- Can i take singulair with zyrtec?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free