Doctor insights on:
What Comes Out When You Have A Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy: The procedure is generally safe but should discuss with your doc who has more knowledge of your exact situation. ...Read more
I had a colonoscopy today and I don't feel pain but they used suction to clean me out and everytime i think about it comes back the pain but not real ?
All Pain=Perceptions: All sensations are interpreted within our brain. In body there are only afferent (outbound) & efferent (inbound) 1/1,000 second depolarizations on various nerve axons. Most embryologic development of body is driven by afferent+efferent orders from brain+spinal cord. So who is always "the expert" on all sensations? The person who perceives them, regardless how accurate or distorted the perceptions. ...Read more
Colonoscopy: Will look for tumors or polyps in the colon. Most common cause of bleeding may be from hemorrhoids or anal fissure that may not be seen well on colonoscopy. Less common causes of colon bleeding could be vascular malformation or diverticulosis which can bleed intwrmittently & would not be seen at colonoscooy unless there was active bleeding at the time of the procedure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tailbone pain not everyday.. Usually pain comes when i bend over or while im sitting down .. Pain is not everyday thoe. Colonoscopy a couple days ago.
Pelvic Pain Excluded: In a female your age an injury and laxity of the sacroiliac joint (sij) needs to be excluded. See an osteopath; one who is interested in sij disorders. Do you have loose joints? Can you stand with locked knees and touch your palms to the floor? Have you had multiple childbirths? Have you had an automobile-caused low back injury or a significant fall onto your buttock from a horse or skiing? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of protein can you take when working out if you have a history of gout?
- What happens when you have diarrhea and blood comes out?
- White stuff comes out when i have a bowel motion what is it
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best position to sleep when you have a broken wrist?
- What foods to eat when you have a toothache?
- What does it mean when you have a constant brown discharge?
- What does it mean when you have brown discharge 2 weeks in a row?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free