Doctor insights on:
What Comes Out When Menstruating After Tubal Ligation
Normal Menstruation: A tubal ligation affects only your fallopian tube. It does not affect your period and does not affect your hormones. So you continue to build up the inside lining of the uterus and shed it during your period. The lining of the uterus is what comes out. The tubal ligation does not affect this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Menstruation is also known as Menses. Menstruation is the regular cyclical shedding of uterine (womb) lining associated with bleeding. Begins at puberty (menarche) and continus during a woman's fertile years until menopause. Cycles usually average 28 days, but can vary from ...Read more
I have had three children a year apart from each other after the last one I had a tubal ligation now every time I have my period it comes early, why?
Probably normal: periods are normally 21-42 days apart. If you fall in that window, don't worry. ...Read more
Post T L Syndrome: Some women suffer from post tubal ligation syndrome after having tubal ligation.Can have following symptoms ectopip pregnancy hot flashes bouts of rapid heart beat irritability mood swings and sudden tears insomnia loss of libido irregular periods itchy&dry vagina memory lapses color changes in vaginal area chronic fatigue anxiety&depression osteoporosis successfuly treated with reversal of tl. ...Read more
U shoudl feel happy : And relieved that you cannot get pregnant, u need to ask the doc who does your tubal because it depends how it was done, I do in office essure tubals, easy takes 5 minutes minimal discomfort during and after only miss a few hrs of work, u are awake for the procedure, if your doc does laparoscopic tubal , will be in a lot of pain for a few days and will miss 2-7 days of work and u are put under. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when blood comes out your penis?
- What does it mean when clear liquid comes out your breast?
- What does it mean when tissue comes out with your period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when white tissue comes out?
- What does it mean when puss comes out of a mole?
- What does it mean when white stuff comes out of your vagina?
- What should the incision look like after a tubal ligation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free