Doctor insights on:
What Color Should My Period Blood Be
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
old blood: Blood turns red to brown to black as it ages outside of blood vessels. It is normal. ...Read more
No: Highly unlikely, it basically means you are not bleeding at all . You should see a doctor and find out why is this happening, it s not normal. ...Read more
Sloughing: The discharge experienced during menstruation is composed of the lining of the inside of your uterus that has built up in preparation for a fertilized egg. It can range from light pink to dark blood clots. There is more than just blood being evacuated. There is also delicate tissue associated with built up lining of the uterus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What color can your period blood be?
- What color is your period blood if your pregnant?
- What does the color of your period blood mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What should my blood pressure be?
- What color should diarrhea be?
- What color should urine be?
- Should i have blood clots in my period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free