Doctor insights on:
What Color Gums Should I Be Concerned About And Go See A Dentist
Somewhat normal: Biting the sides of your cheeks is more common. Not many humans want to chew themselves :). This may be a clue that you are clenching or grinding your teeth, and the area on your cheek needs to be checked every six months to make sure no cancerous changes are taking place. If you do it consciously during the day it may be best to stop, and visit your dentist for it to be checked regularly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes you do: I don't know what you mean by bone in gum.But as long as it is problem with gums and teeth, you should see a dentist. ...Read more
I have a week till I can see a dentist, what can I do to stop my gums getting any redder or swollen, and instead help them. ?
Floss every day: Do your absolute best work during toothbrushing time: Brush, floss, use a tongue scraper, and IF you've done all that use mouth rinse too. Your dentist or hygienist may have given you additional hygiene products to use; if so, you know what to do ;) ...Read more
Is there any way I can personally help unswell my gums as funds are tight at the moment I cant afford to see a dentist for atleast a monthor so?
Determine the cause: If the cause of the swelling is bacteria stuck under the gumline where your toothbrush won't reach, then you'll need dental care to scrape and clean those pockets. After that, proper home care such as brushing your teeth and flossing, as well as regular professional cleanings should maintain them. Most offices accept credit cards and offer financing plans. Your Obamacare insurance may have dental. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a black gum above one top back molar tooth. The discoloration goes all the way up. My tooth aches? How long can I wait to see a dentist?
Daughter has a little string of gum attached by her tooth to her gums. Should we pull it out or see a dentist?
ABSOLUTELY a dentis!: He/ she may even need to refer you to a periodontist , . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When should i be concerned enough about my hives to go to the er
- With compression fracture what else should i be concerned about
- What is premature prolonged membrane rupture and should i be concerned about it?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i be concerned about heart palpitations
- When should i be concerned about a spider bite
- Should i be concerned about blood in my stool
- When should i be concerned about calf pain
- Talk to a dentist online for free