Doctor insights on:
What Chemical Reactions Do People With Rheumatoid Arthritis Have To Vaccines
I disagree!: While r aw oysters may carry certain viruses, most are carefully monitored. Cooked oyesters do not have this issue. Oysters contain more zinc than any other food, and zinc is the most important mineral for a strong immune syndrome. It has been shown that zinc helps ra, but several invesitgators, including peter simpkin, md at the university of washington. The 3-omegas help, too! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Steroids play a role in both the short and longterm treatment of ra. We use steroids for flares of the disease but also in newly diagosised patients to get control of disease. The higher the dose and longer use of Prednisone increases the potential side effects of ra. The good news we have multiple other medications to treat RA and we use these meds to try and get patient off or down on steroids. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hand Exercises: The best hand exercises are to improve and maintain range of motion. Getting a soft rubber ball and squeezing it helps with establishing motion and strengthening. Also getting small objects, such as marbles and picking them up individually works more with fine motor control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why do people with rheumatoid arthritis get scleritis so often? My mom has RA and also always seems to have eye problems, particularly scleritis flare-ups. Why is this so common in RA patients?
All types: All types are effected, predominantly women. It is also more common in people with other diseases and especially in smokers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What symptoms do people with inability to pee usually have?
- At what age do people normally begin to have trouble with acne
- What types of exercises can people with rheumatoid arthritis do?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does wine have to do with parasites?
- What precautions do i have to take with a blood clot disorder when pregnant?
- Can you tell me what is astigmatism does it have anything to do with glaucoma?
- Do people with celiac disease have to worry about airborne gluten?
- Talk to a pediatrician online