Doctor insights on:
What Cheeses Are Safe During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Any pasteurized milk cheese is ok. American cheese almost always falls into that category. Check the label. ...Read more
No: There are different types of blue cheeses, but in general there is a risk of contracting listeriosis from most blue cheeses. It is easiest just to avoid all of these types during pregnancy. Here is a reference: http://www.Babycentre.Co.Uk/x3175/is-it-safe-to-eat-cheese-during-pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Weight gain : Sounds delicious. Just watch the calories. It's not dangerous to the baby to eat dessert on occasion. ...Read more
I've been eating a lot of chicken and broccoli alfredo lately, is the alfredo cheese safe to eat during this pregnancy?
Alfredo cheese: Yes you can eat alfredo cheese safely. You dont have to worry about listeria. ...Read more
Eating subway veggie delight wheat bread with only vegs no cheese during 14 week of pregnancy is safe or not.Please advise?
Yes: Safe but probably not best nutricion.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe cheeses during pregnancy
- Cream cheese safe during pregnancy
- Is swiss cheese safe during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is ricotta cheese safe in pregnancy?
- What is safe to eat during pregnancy?
- What herbs are safe during pregnancy?
- What is not safe to eat during pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online