Doctor insights on:
What Changes The P H Levels In My Vagina That Can Cause Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Does putting a yeast infection cream on my vagina ok?Coz as what i knew that ther shud be a certain right amount of pH level in that area, can it affect
Most likely not: The most common presentation of yeast infection of the vagina , is itching , curd like discharge adherent to the virginal wall. Yeast infection of the vagina is very common and is usually mild nuisance . If there is swelling of the vaginal wall , i suspect something else is going on . I suggest to see your pcp / obgyn. Good luck. ...Read more
Sure: Scratching can easily cause sores, especially of sensitive tissues like the vaginal area. But see a doctor if they don't heal quickly or if you otherwise remain concerned. Also, herpes is a common cause of genital sores, so see a doctor ASAP if you are at risk for STDs or might have been exposed to herpes. ...Read more
Can a yeast infection cause air in the vagina? I think I might have one but I also have a lot of air. Can air make the vagina feel looser?
See below: Yeast infection is not usually associated with gas/air in the vagina. Loose vagina is likely to aspirate air rather than air making the vagina loose. See the site listed below for more information on yeast infection. http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/vaginal-yeast-infections-topic-overview ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection causes glands in the vagina to hurt?
- Can a yeast infection cause your vagina to swell and hurt?
- What can a untreated yeast infection cause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What drink will increase the ph level of my body?
- What causes thyroid levels to change?
- What is an yeast infection caused by?
- Can multivitamins cause yeast infections?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free