Doctor insights on:
What Changes The P H Levels In My Vagina That Can Cause Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Does putting a yeast infection cream on my vagina ok?Coz as what i knew that ther shud be a certain right amount of pH level in that area, can it affect
Can a yeast infection cause air in the vagina? I think I might have one but I also have a lot of air. Can air make the vagina feel looser?
See below: Yeast infection is not usually associated with gas/air in the vagina. Loose vagina is likely to aspirate air rather than air making the vagina loose. See the site listed below for more information on yeast infection. http://www.webmd.com/women/tc/vaginal-yeast-infections-topic-overview ...Read more
Most likely not: The most common presentation of yeast infection of the vagina , is itching , curd like discharge adherent to the virginal wall. Yeast infection of the vagina is very common and is usually mild nuisance . If there is swelling of the vaginal wall , i suspect something else is going on . I suggest to see your pcp / obgyn. Good luck. ...Read more
Sure: Scratching can easily cause sores, especially of sensitive tissues like the vaginal area. But see a doctor if they don't heal quickly or if you otherwise remain concerned. Also, herpes is a common cause of genital sores, so see a doctor ASAP if you are at risk for STDs or might have been exposed to herpes. ...Read more
Are white flakey/clumpy spots on outer part of vagina a symptom of a yeast infection? Are there any other conditions that cause this?
Usually yeast: This can be normal depending on where you are in your cycle, etc, but usually irritating, itchy, white clumps are a sign of a yeast infection. It's probably worth trying an over-the-counter treatment like monistat, but if it does not improve or you have pain, bleeding, fever, etc - see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a yeast infection causes glands in the vagina to hurt?
- What can cause a yeast infection in the mouth?
- Bumps in the mouth on my gums what can cause this to happen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause severe pain in my lower pelvic area on the right side?
- Can a yeast infection cause pain in the lower side?
- What can patients do to change the levels of ldl hdl in their blood?
- What could cause a tingling in the fingers of my left hand that wont go away?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free