Doctor insights on:
What Changes Happen To The Body When Ovulating
I haven't been ovulating for 3months all of a sudden i feel ovulation symptoms, what could have possibly changed in my body?
Ovulation: It is not uncommon for a patient who does not ovulate regularly and may frequently skip several periods to spontaneously ovulate on her own without medication. Some patients with ovulation dysfunction have periods every 5 to 6 weeks, and some have periods only once or twice a year or even less frequently. The frequency of ovulation in a particular patient can also vary with weight gain or loss. ...Read more
When charting basal body temperature each morning to detect ovuation, what type of temperature change would let you know you are ovulating?
What are signs that will happen in your body when you ovulate, how can you tell without ovulation tests?
See details: Some but not all women experience pain midcycle on the side that ovulation occurs. If you do not have pain but do have regular cycles, you are probably ovulating. Ovulation occurs 14 days before your menses. So in a 28 day cycle it would also be 14 days after your menses start. There can be other symptoms like more mucus midcycle but this does not confirm ovulation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What changes happen to a teenage girls body when they turn 16?
- What happens to your body when you stop ovulating?
- What is ovulating and when does it happen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens to the body when you quit smoking?
- What happens to the body when you stop smoking?
- What happens in the body when you have melanoma?
- What happens to the body when a person has sars?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free