Doctor insights on:
What Causes Your Thyroid Levels To Fluctuate
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
Had fluctuations in thyroid levels, last blood exam seemed was normalizing. Thyroid U/S normal. Could this fluctuation cause alot body aches,stiffness?
Subacute thyroiditis: Hi. Assuming you're not taking thyroid hormone, it sounds like you've had a subacute thyroiditis, in which the inflamed and stunned thyroid suffers a temporary shutdown. Over several months you go from normal to hyper, back through normal to hypo, then usually back to normal. Symptoms vary all over the place, and yours aren't the most common, they could be related. See how it goes when back normal ...Read more
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes fluctuations raynauds?
- Fluctuating blood sugar levels causes
- What is your thyroid level supposed to be?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Early pregnancy causes for fluctuating hcg levels
- What causes elevated thyroid levels?
- What are the causes of low thyroid levels?
- What causes thyroid levels to change?
- What can cause hcg levels to fluctuate?