Doctor insights on:
What Causes Your Thyroid Levels To Fluctuate
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
Had fluctuations in thyroid levels, last blood exam seemed was normalizing. Thyroid U/S normal. Could this fluctuation cause alot body aches,stiffness?
Subacute thyroiditis: Hi. Assuming you're not taking thyroid hormone, it sounds like you've had a subacute thyroiditis, in which the inflamed and stunned thyroid suffers a temporary shutdown. Over several months you go from normal to hyper, back through normal to hypo, then usually back to normal. Symptoms vary all over the place, and yours aren't the most common, they could be related. See how it goes when back normal ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause hcg levels to fluctuate?
- What is your thyroid level supposed to be?
- What causes thyroid levels to change?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes your potassium levels to drop?
- What causes the roof of your mouth to itch?
- What causes your side to hurt when you pee?
- What causes your period to come early?
- What causes your oxygen level to drop?