Doctor insights on:
What Causes Your Feet To Swell During Travel In Flight And Now Vehicles
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
Not sure: Black colored feet is not good and would suggest you get to er asap. Possible gang green. ...Read more
Possibly: The pancreas is a very important organ that works within your organ system to maintain normal systemic health. It has many duties, but if it is inflamed and causing reactions with other organs, especially kidneys, that disruption will cause fluid retention to be severely altered. So yes, the pancreas through combined organ physiology can cause this swelling or "edema". ...Read more
Many possibilities: Some causes of swelling of the feet and ankles can include systemic problems such as hypertension, and problems with the kidneys and localized issues such as arthritis, infection, lymphatic obstruction, blood clots, varicose veins, trauma (fracture, sprain, and tendonitis) and side effects to medication. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes your feet to swell?
- What causes feet to swell during pregnancy?
- What causes your feet and ankles to swell?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause your feet to swell?
- What cause my feet to swell?
- What causes ankles and feet to swell?
- What causes hands and feet to swell?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free