Doctor insights on:
What Causes You To Throw Up
STIMULANTS: Chocolates like coffee are stimulants that make kids hyperactive. Thats why we are not supposed to give even "pop". ...Read more
What sort of issues would a partially fatty lesion in left cavernous sinus cause? Could it throw off my equilibrium? What do I do? Get it removed?
Acid-peptic disorder: You could be making too much acid for one reason or another. This could be irritating the lining of your stomach & causing decreased appetite and nausea or worse. You don't want to wait for pain or bleeding ulcer! start with tums to see if antacids help. If so, you may need daily Pepcid or zantac. If that doesn't do the trick, go to daily Prilosec or prevacid. Look for sources of stress to avoid. ...Read more
Lots: If acutely, can be due to infection, e.G viral gastroenteritis, acute inflammation, say from alcohol. . A bigger issue if chronic or repeated. Can also be due to inflammation of stomach/duodenum from alcohol, meds e.G aspirin, nsaids, ulcers, tumors (not likely at age 18), diabetes, intestinal blockage, other. Recurrent? Other symptoms, like weight loss, definitely needs to be checked by md asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes you to throw up after drinking?
- What can cause you to throw up?
- What does it mean after sex feels like you have to throw up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does kidney failure cause you to throw up?
- What can cause you to spit up blood?
- What can cause you to cough up blood?
- What causes you to spit up blood?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free