Doctor insights on:
What Causes You To Have A Miscarriage
Miscarriage: Most are result of chromosome problems which make it difficult for fetus to survive. Other causes are alcohol/drug abuse, environmental toxins, hormone probles, infection, obesity, smoking, diabetes in mother, immune system problems, problems with mother's reproductive organs. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Concern for: toxoplasma gondii.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely.: Bv (bacterial vaginosis) in some scientific studies has been found to be associated with preterm labor (going into labor too early). This does not mean that if you have BV you definitely will have a miscarriage. Talk with your ob. Normally your OB will prescribe you a medication which will eliminate your BV infection and reduce your risk of preterm labor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause you to have a miscarriage?
- What happen if you have a miscarriage?
- What are ways you can have a miscarriage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do when you are having a miscarriage?
- What can you eat to have a miscarriage?
- What can make you have a miscarriage?
- What can you do to have a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free