Doctor insights on:
What Causes You To Have A Miscarriage
Miscarriage: Most are result of chromosome problems which make it difficult for fetus to survive. Other causes are alcohol/drug abuse, environmental toxins, hormone probles, infection, obesity, smoking, diabetes in mother, immune system problems, problems with mother's reproductive organs. ...Read more
A miscarriage is the spontaneous loss of a fetus before the 20th week of pregnancy. (Pregnancy losses after the 20th week are called preterm deliveries.) A miscarriage may also be called a "spontaneous abortion." This refers to naturally occurring events, not medical ...Read more
Concern for: toxoplasma gondii.Get a more detailed answer ›
Unlikely.: Bv (bacterial vaginosis) in some scientific studies has been found to be associated with preterm labor (going into labor too early). This does not mean that if you have BV you definitely will have a miscarriage. Talk with your ob. Normally your OB will prescribe you a medication which will eliminate your BV infection and reduce your risk of preterm labor. ...Read more
Is it possible to have a miscarriage from straining to poop i've already had 4 miscarriages so i was just concerned I am almost a month late and I am getting constipated and having to stain so i just wanted to know if straining could cause a miscarriage
I : I am so sorry that you have gone through four miscarriages. No, straining will not cause a miscarriage, but if you are having painful periods you could use a glycerin suppository to help. Or you can also go to a pharmacy and ask for a safe stool softener, telling the pharmacist that you are pregnant. Good luck to you with this pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause you to have a miscarriage?
- What could cause really bad breast tenderness so you have to wear a bra?
- What can cause you to have a loss of taste?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes you to have gray hair at a young age?
- What causes you to have a loss of height when you have osteoporosis?
- What can you eat to have a miscarriage?
- What to do when you are having a miscarriage?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free