Doctor insights on:
What Causes White Spots On Toenails
See the podiatrist: A bruise is the result of a blood blister under the nail plate which can lift the nail plate from the underlying bed. This could lead to toenail fungus. However, not all black spots are bruises or infections, like fungus. There is other growths that discolor the nails, including some cancers. To be safe, have a podiatrist examine your toenail. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Several things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
White Spots Nails: Difficult to answer without seeing these. It sounds as if it might be a harmless superficial fungous infection. Or, perhaps, from a nail cosmetic you may be using. See a dermatologist if you are worried about them. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes black spots on toenails?
- What causes white spots on tonsils?
- What cause white spots in the brain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes white spots in the duodenal?
- What causes white spots on brain?
- What causes white spots on the tongue?
- What causes white spots in mouth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online