Doctor insights on:
What Causes White Spots On Knuckles
Hi I have small white spots on my knuckles. They are painless and are not itchy... I got hem around 3 weeks ago ... Should I be worried?
White spots on hands: Do you have exposure to chemicals or foliage? Could be contact dermatitis or eczema. Alternatively could be fungal, though that is less common. Would try over the counter topical steroid cream, if that does not work consider anti-fungal. Should moisturizer daily. f/u w/ doctor ...Read more
Several things: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
White Spots Nails: Difficult to answer without seeing these. It sounds as if it might be a harmless superficial fungous infection. Or, perhaps, from a nail cosmetic you may be using. See a dermatologist if you are worried about them. ...Read more
Consult dds ASAP: many reasons. See your dentist ASAP.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes white spots on tonsils?
- What cause white spots in the brain?
- What causes white spots on teeth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes white spots on brain?
- What causes white spots on the tongue?
- What causes white spots in mouth?
- What causes white spots on toenails?
- Itchy white spots on knuckles