Doctor insights on:
What Causes White Bumbs On Inner Thigh
Try antifungal: Inner thigh itching could be caused by many factors. A trial of otc anti fungal medicine, such as terbinafine (lamisil) applied twice daily is a reasonable action. Its always wise to see your doctor or a dermatologist for evaluation if concerned or if it doesn't improve. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible: Agressive physical exercise can cause trauma to the skin as well as the joints and muscles. Ballet places extreme pressure on the hip joint including the the thigh muscles. Stretch marks are are more likely to occur if the skin is restricted from moving and if family members also have stretch marks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities: There are many types and causes of skin rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes bumps on the inner thigh?
- What is the cause of boils on the inner thigh?
- What causes inner thigh pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes boils on the inner thigh?
- What causes itching in the inner thighs?
- Causes of itchy white bumps on inner thigh
- White bumps inner thigh
- Causes of white spots on inner thigh