Doctor insights on:
What Causes Wavy Lines In My Vision
Depends: A common source of such phenomena is alterations in the health and architecture of the macula, the area of central sharp vision. This can last a long time. Temporary changes can occur due to migraines and vascular changes. There are many other causes so if this is occurring, see your ophthalmologist for diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Visula change: Hi, I would take him to ER now. ...Read more
Are there any conditions other than macular degeneration that cause lines to look wavy in your vision?
Yes, many: The most common condition that may cause wavy vision might be a macular pucker. Others include central serous chorioretinopathy, drusen in the macula, macular hole, etc. Best to get an exam with an eyemd! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Eye migraine, retina: See your eye md now. This could be either an ocular migraine (migraine variant) or a retinal or viteous issue. You cannot diagnosis it yourself. See your eye md (ophthalmologist) soon. Go now. ...Read more
Probably not: Nystagmus from childhood brain or eye problems, sometimes with dramatic motion, does not cause a perception of what is viewed to be moving. Acquired nystagmus from injury or toxicity can cause a perception of environmental motion. The motion is linear in most cases and will not be perceived as wavy. Wavy lines are most commonly due to macular problems which your ophthalmologist can assess. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Seeing wavy lines in my vision
- What are squiggly lines in my vision from time to time what isit?
- What will cause blurry spots in my vision and symptoms?
- I can see black lines in one of my eyes what could be causing this
- What could be the cause of a black spot in my vision when i blink?
- Wavy lines in my vision
- What causes this moving patch of clouds in my vision?
- Wavy lines in vision causes
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free