Doctor insights on:
What Causes Vaginal Dryness After Ovulation
Does lisinopril cause vaginal dryness & periods to be more frequent (twice a month)? 2nd period always comes after having sex, could it be a trigger?
Vaginal dryness is the sensation that comes with a lack of the normal secretions and/or thinning of the skin in the vagina. There are many causes of vaginal dryness. It may be caused by reduced estrogen levels, infection, medications, and other things. If over the counter lubricants don't work, see your physician ...Read more
Poor lubrication : After menopause or during breastfeeding the vagina senses the loss of estrogen. The vaginal tissue becomes thin and dry. Vaginal estrogen can easily fix this. Some women experience poor lubrication. Replens is a nice over the counter product which can help with dryness. Ky jelly or astroglide can help with lubrication during sexual activity. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possibly: There are several patient reports of vaginal dryness while taking accutane, but none of the online medical resources i consulted specifically lists "vaginal dryness" as a side effect. However, since this drug can cause dry skin, dry lips, nasal dryness leading to nosebleeds, it seems likely that vaginal dryness is one of the drug's numerous side effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could cause vaginal bleeding 2 years after a partial hysterectomy?
- What can cause vaginal spotting 10 years after menopause?
- What can cause vaginal bleeding a year after a hysterectomy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause vaginal irritation after exercising?
- Is i normal to have vaginal pain days after intercorse what causes this pain?
- What causes vaginal bleeding after a regular menstrual cycle?
- What causes vaginal bleeding 2 yrs after a partial hysterectomy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free