Doctor insights on:
What Causes Tiny Red Spots On Skin
Angiomas: Location: angiomas may develop anywhere on the body at or near the surface of the skin.Symptoms: angiomas - are benign (non-malignant) tumors that are made up of small blood and lymphatic vessels. Angioma is one of the most commonly occurring of all skin lesions, it does not threaten the health or well-being of an individual and is removed generally for cosmetic reasons. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Angiomas: There are many different types of angiomas. An angioma is a benign growth that consists of small blood vessels. These tumors can be located anywhere on the body. Some of the different types include spider angiomas, cherry angiomas, and angiokeratomas. The cause of most types of angiomas is not known. Cherry angiomas are due to aging and do not have any known significance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rash: Rashes are hard to diagnose sometimes when you are looking at them. Impossible to diagnose without even seeing them. You need to see your doctor. ...Read more
I wouldn't want to: guess about what these are with so little information. These lesions would need to be examined, a history obtained & other tests may be necessary in order to diagnose them. Usually the lesions needs to be identified to determine the solution. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tiny flat red spots on skin
- Tiny red spots on skin not itchy
- Tiny red blood spots on skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Tiny red blood spots under skin
- Tiny red spots petechiae under the skin
- How to get rid of tiny red spots on the skin?
- What causes little red spots on the skin?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free