Doctor insights on:
What Causes Tingling Under Rib Cage
Experiencing cold chills on both thighs along with tingling right side pain from under rib cage to hip. Had gallbladder removed 15 years ago same pain?
What would cause pain in the left side under rib cage. It is consistently coming every 5 or so minutes and lasting 10-15 seconds.?
GI spasms?: "stomach pain" can be caused by lots of things & may indeed originate outside the GI tract. Further evaluation is in order before anyone can answer "what to do." your doctor will want to re-examine you as well as know the quality, timing, duration, location, & associations (eating, position, activity, stooling, urinating) of your pain to better direct the next appropriate testing. ...Read more
No: But you may be experiencing pain from the gallbladder if it is rt sided. ...Read more
Can a lipoma in your back cause pain that also feels like a fullness in your abdomen on the left under rib cage
Yes : The feeling of "gas pain". And bloating as you put it can both be associated with various conditions affecting the GI tract. I would encourage you to be seen if you don't improve. Thanks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tingling under rib cage
- Tingling under right rib cage
- Tingling under left rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain under right rib cage?
- What causes muscle spasms under rib cage?
- What causes pain under the right rib cage?
- What causes pain under the left rib cage?
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free