Doctor insights on:
What Causes Thyroid Levels To Jump Up And Down
Thyroiditis?: Thyroid lab numbers jumping around is suspicious for thyroiditis, an autoimmune condition where the thyroid is inflamed and sometimes overactive, sometimes underactive. Many docs never test for this surprisingly common condition. If you have thryoiditis i advise taking a high enough dose of thyroid to suppress your thyroid so it becomes inactive and your immune system stops attacking it. ...Read more
Would it be okay to join my friends in buggee jumping, although my thyroid hasn't settled? My ft4 is 84.4
Bungee : Yes. Of course. There would be no concerns at all. ...Read more
Hashi since 03, levothyroxine 15 yrs. Labs good.New endo yesterday says stop all thyroid meds.immediately.Wants to jump start my thyroid on its own?
My arms and legs feel weak. No loss in strength. Muscles jump here and there. Anxiety thinking I have als. Can it be my low thyroid?
Arms and legs: You have sent a strange question. You say your arms and legs are weak but there is no loss in strength. That does not add up. By "als" do you mean Alzheimer's"? If so it is very unlikely at your age. Do you really have a low thyroid? Your doctor should be taking care of that with you. ...Read more
My arms and legs feel weak. No loss in actual strength. Muscles jump here and there. Anxiety thinking I have ALS. Can it be my low thyroid?
Jumping under skin? Ct scan of head;normal showed sinus infection. CBC, thyroid, electrolytes normal.sinus since July.on meds. Can hear n feel jump.
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes the tsh level to go up and down without medication?
- Jumping up and down as aerobic exercise
- Can you lose weight by jumping up down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of low thyroid levels?
- What causes thyroid levels to change?
- Thyroid gland moving up and down
- What causes your thyroid glands to swell up?
- What causes thyroid to jump up and down?