Doctor insights on:
What Causes Thyroid Levels To Change
Thyroid hormone..: Thyroid hormone is controlled by the hypothalamus, anterior pituitary gland, and thyroid gland. Thyroid hormone exerts negative feedback control over the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary to control the amounts of trh (thyroid releasing hormone) and TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) released. ...Read more
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes oxygen levels to drop?
- What causes inr levels to drop?
- What could cause thyroid right lobe to get enlarged?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the cause of hyperpigmentation is it related to high levels of acth?
- Can what you eat or drink cause your stool to change color?
- What causes the tsh level to go up and down without medication?
- What can patients do to change the levels of ldl hdl in their blood?
- What causes thyroid levels to jump up and down?