Doctor insights on:
What Causes Thyroid Levels To Change
Thyroid hormone..: Thyroid hormone is controlled by the hypothalamus, anterior pituitary gland, and thyroid gland. Thyroid hormone exerts negative feedback control over the hypothalamus and anterior pituitary to control the amounts of trh (thyroid releasing hormone) and TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone) released. ...Read more
Unclear question: What is a "bac reading"? It may help if you spell out your concern. ...Read more
Is it possible to show signs of hyper thyroidism with a TSH level of 0.75? palipitations, constant hunger,.is this physcosamatic?Multi nodular thyroid
Not hyperthyroid: If you were hyperthyroid your free T4 would be high and TSH ...Read more
Fatige/dry skin/cons: The following symptoms fatigue dry skin constipation unexplained weight gain depression slow heart rate thinning hair heavier than normal or irregular menstrual periods muscle weakness hoarseness puffy face constipation thinning hair increase sensitivity to cold impaired memory elevated blood cholesterol level muscle ache and joint pains syptoms get worse if not treated with thyroid hormone. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes your thyroid levels to fluctuate?
- What causes thyroid levels to jump up and down?
- What changes the ph levels in my vagina that can cause yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is an underactive thyroid level?
- What is the normal level of thyroid?
- What is a low thyroid level?
- What are the normal thyroid levels?
- What causes elevated thyroid levels?