Doctor insights on:
What Causes The Whole Body To Shake
Seizure or fever: Seizure, fever, and low blood sugar can cause the whole body to shake. For seizure, if you retain consciousness while the body shakes, it likely is not a epileptic seizure. Tremors can occur when medicines are taken or drugs but these are ususally not involving the whole body. Nervous reactions can also cause whole body shaking. ...Read more
Hi,, I was lying down last night and my whole body started to shake nearly like a slow rocking feeling.. what could it be?
Hypnagogic Event: You may've had a hypnagogic jerk(s). These NORMALLY occur going from an awake to twilight state of sleep then, into deeper stages where almost no body motions occur until we start cycling through the different stages of sleep. One can also think of other things so as not to miss anything. As a neurologist I'm happy to consult with you: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR for appointment ...Read more
Low blood sugar: Part of your body's response to low blood sugar involves the release of epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This can give people the shakes. These shakes can be treated by eating smaller meals but more frequently. Also, avoiding quick burn carbs like sugars and starches can help. A little more protein and some of the right fats like olive oil can be helpful. Good luck! ...Read more
When i drink coffee i begin to shake, what exactly in the coffee causes my body to shake and what is occurring inside my body?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes the body to shake after sex or during?
- What causes the body to shake?
- What causes the body to feel weak even when you eat and drink plenty of water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hyperthyroidism cause your whole body to shake?
- What to do with body odor problems what kills the odor causing bacteria?
- What commonly causes a lazy eye and one side of the body to be weaker?
- What will cause your whole body to tremor?
- Talk to a neurologist online