Doctor insights on:
What Causes The White Spots In The Eyes
I have noticed that in the past year i started to get white spots around my eyes, mouth and now around my fingers. What could this be and had caused i?
Needs to be seen: This does not fit any pattern. It needs to be seen to effectively diagnosis and treat. ...Read more
Unclear: I'm not sure what white spots behind the eyes means. If you are seeing white spots, there are a number of causes, which an ophthalmologist can help identify. Of concerns is retinal or vitreous detachment, which can cause intermittent white spots in your vision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I see white spots before my eyes during the day and when i close them at night. Is this normal ? What could it be?
See eye doctor: It could be cysts, xanthaloma, molluscom.Get a more detailed answer ›
Whats the white spots/patches appears on babys face?It starts sorrounds her eyes now spreading on her cheek
BIRTH MARKS: Some kind of birth marks not cafe- au-lait ( dark discolorations). ...Read more
"My eyes are losing color....I have crescent shaped grayish/white spots on the tops of both eyes (my eyes are brown). ?
Corneal arcus: In many, over the years, lipid seeps out of the blood and collects at the edge of the cornea as an arc. This is totally benign and is a surface change. The iris, which provides the basic color to the eye, is inside the eye and is not affected by this although it is underneath. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause white spots in the brain?
- What causes black floating spots in the eyes?
- What causes white spots on the brain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes the white of your eyes to turn yellow?
- What are the causes of white blood cells in urine with no infection?
- What is the best treatment for white spots in mouth?
- Can a viral infection cause floating spots in the eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free