Doctor insights on:
What Causes The Undersurface Of My Foot To Burn
Neuropathy: many reasons and sometimes it may not be found..some supplements you can try include alpha lipoid acid, B complex…tarsal tunnel syndrome can cause this, systemic disease like diabetes, side effects of medication, vitamin deficiency, a pinched nerve in the lower back... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible infection: You may have cellulitis (skin infection) of your feet or you could possibly developing neruopathay which is fairly common if you have diabetes. I would see you primary doctor to make sure you don't have an infection. Other causes could be related to blood flow to your feet. ...Read more
I have a burning type of pain in the heal of my foot? It hurts whether i'm standing on my feet or not. What causes this pain?
My husband, 41 has a burning sensation on the bottom of his feet. What causes the burning? He saids " it feels like he's walking on fire"
Feet: Different things can be reason for that. Commonly could be due to Neuropathy-nerve problems which could be due to diabetes, nerves problems at the back. Also could be due to arthritis in the feet. Another possibility could be due to nerves damage/injury at the feet, to rule out any lumps on the feet. Better to see podiatris for detailed exam. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes my eyes to burn?
- What causes a lump on the bottom of my foot?
- What causes a lump on the ball of my foot?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of lump on my foot
- What would cause a sore bump on the bottom my foot?
- I have tingling in my left foot what causes this nerve compression
- I have tingling in my left toes on left foot what causes this
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free