Doctor insights on:
What Causes The Skin To Dry Fast
Fast Dry Skin: Lowered relative humidity at home or in the workplace can cause dryness of the skin, especially in the winter time. There are also some medications that can be responsible for excessive skin dryness. ...Read more
My mustache used to grow very fast, and now it grows slow, "dry" lines across nails, dry skin on hands (never happened before), hair loss? Causes?
Eczema,contact demat: The commonest cause is eczema, and it can be due to contact dermatitis to several allegens, like plants , detergents, soaps or any other product comes in contact with skin, as well as climate and sun exposure, food allergies, use of heat and airconditioning in home. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities: Too many possibilities, but you might start w/ simple ones. Winter can do it. Low humidity, indoor heating, lots of clothing, lack of sun and fresh air. Eating habits are different for some. Try a good quality body lotion (as natural as possible). Eat healthy oils - avocado, nuts, etc. If still dry, see a doctor (pcp or dermatologist). Good luck. Springs coming! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the causes of extra dry skin?
- What causes dry skin in the winter?
- What causes dry skin in ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes dry skin on mons pubis?
- What causes dry cracked skin on fingers?
- What are the causes of dry skin around the lips?
- What causes dry skin around fingernails?
- Talk to a dermatologist online