Doctor insights on:
What Causes The Pink Discharge Midcycle
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Bleeding: Sex that is too long, too hard, too dry, penis too big, vagina too small, poor foreplay, lack of lubrication and many other things can cause bleeding, small amounts of bleeding look pink. Call your doctor and have an exam. Infections and even cervical cancer can also cause bleeding. Call your doc! ...Read more
Hi! i had light light pink discharge this morning and is already better but i think i caused it from me checking from a q tip up inside?
Likely: Blood intermixed with vaginal secretions.Get a more detailed answer ›
Period already came now I keep have discharge but it looks kinda pink everytime I whipe what could cause this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes pink discharge?
- What causes light pink discharge?
- Midcycle bleeding causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of pink vaginal discharge
- What does pink discharge mean?
- Can a yeast infection cause pink discharge?
- What does thick pink discharge mean?
- What are the causes of midcycle spotting?