Doctor insights on:
What Causes The Cervix To Close
Retroverted uterus: Having a retroverted uterus does not cause an injury to the body. It might cause some pain during sexual relations depending on position etc. Retroverted uterus can be caused by normal pelvic variation, adehesions, endometriosis, multiple surgeries, fibroid uterus etc. ...Read more
Probably normal.: A tilted cervix (or uterus) is just describing what the position of these organs is. It is not abnormal and does not need to be fixed. Some are tilted forward, some backward, and some right in the middle. One position is not better than the other. It is the way you were born. No worries! ...Read more
Could wearing tight pants cause the cervix to close? What non procedures reasons are there for the cervix to close? How common is this for women?
No: Slacks would have no effect. Disease, infection may cause. ...Read more
Human Papillomavirus: The most common cause of dysplasia of the uterine cervix is human papillomavirus (hpv). There are several hundred types, but 6, 11, 16, 18, 32, and 33 are the most common. It is a pre-cursor to the development of cancer. However, with cervical cytology (pap smears), people with low grade dysplasia (lgsil) rarely progress, while patients with hgsil will have excision (cone biopsy). ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can masturbation cause cervix to close?
- What causes throat to close up?
- What causes dysplasia of the cervix?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What cause cervix to split?
- What causes incompetent cervix?
- What causes a large cervix?
- What causes a short cervix?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free