Doctor insights on:
What Causes The Body To Shake After Sex Or During
Muscle fatigue: You are getting muscle fatigue. May need to do some exercises to strengthen the muscles in your thighs and low back. ...Read more
Orgasm?: During sexual activity your body releases many hormones and other biological materials such as epinephrine. Reactions to this may vary from person to person. Most women who shake uncontrollably are in the throes of orgasm. If this proves annoying or harmful in any way, suggest you see a gynecologist and discuss it. ...Read more
Muscle fatigue: Sex can be very physically demanding. Whatever position you choose, your legs are going to have a lot of work to do, either by supporting you or holding them open or up etc. The prolonged exertion can cause your muscles to tremble. Dehydration makes it worse. Over time, with practice, you "get in shape" and the problem usually resolves without treatment. If you are used to long sex, take a break! ...Read more
Female virgin.Lack of interest in sex.It seems painful, thinking of post coital tear. The whole body shaking with fear when thinking of it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes the body to shake?
- What causes the whole body to shake?
- What causes your body to shake?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What would cause pelvic pain during sex?
- What could be the cause of pelvic pain during sex?
- What causes head to shake?
- What causes elderly to shake?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free