Doctor insights on:
What Causes Swollen Hands And Feet
Circulation: During the cold weather, the body will try to reroute the circulation from the extremities (arms and legs) to the central chest cavity (heart, lungs, etc...) therefore the blood flow will be somewhat compromised to the hands and feet and thats why you will have swelling in your hands and feet. ...Read more
What causes swollen hands, feet, and ankles? Not reduced with diuretic only prednisone. Swelling inbetween finger joints not the joints themselves.
Inflammation: Sounds like inflammation. Must search for cause. Rule out food sensitivity. About 10 percent of population can be sensitive to nightshades, about 30-40 percent can be sensitive to gluten and casein. Other more common food sensitivities include soy, corn, beef, etc. Consider food elimination for at least 2-3 months. Leigh wagner, rd is a good dietitian who can help by phone: 913-588-6208. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes swollen hands and feet in the morning?
- What causes red swollen feet?
- What is the cause of swollen ankles and feet?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes burning hands and feet?
- What causes pain in hands and feet?
- What causes sticky hands and feet?
- What is the cause of tingling in hands and feet?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free