Doctor insights on:
What Causes Swollen Hands And Feet
Circulation: During the cold weather, the body will try to reroute the circulation from the extremities (arms and legs) to the central chest cavity (heart, lungs, etc...) therefore the blood flow will be somewhat compromised to the hands and feet and thats why you will have swelling in your hands and feet. ...Read more
Hand swelling is also known as Swollen hands. What you injured depends on where you stabbed your finger. Regardless, you should apply pressure to the finger to stop the bleeding, but avoid strangulating the finger. Best to seek immediate medical attention to determine ...Read more
What causes swollen hands, feet, and ankles? Not reduced with diuretic only prednisone. Swelling inbetween finger joints not the joints themselves.
Inflammation: Sounds like inflammation. Must search for cause. Rule out food sensitivity. About 10 percent of population can be sensitive to nightshades, about 30-40 percent can be sensitive to gluten and casein. Other more common food sensitivities include soy, corn, beef, etc. Consider food elimination for at least 2-3 months. Leigh wagner, rd is a good dietitian who can help by phone: 913-588-6208. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes swollen hands and feet in the morning?
- What could cause a rash on palms of hands and soles of feet?
- What causes hives on top of hands feet and knees?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can cause an itchy rash on hands and feet?
- What causes numbness in hands and feet to spread to arms and legs?
- What causes the bottoms of your feet and hands to burn?
- What does swollen hands and feet mean?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free