Doctor insights on:
What Causes Swollen Glands In The Neck
What causes swollen glands in groin and neck, changes in voice, fever and low appetite for over a week?
What could cause swollen glands on neck (back and front). Slight sore throat and headache not too bad but no other symptoms?
Get checked.: Allergies can present like this sometimes. Try benadryl and see if it helps. if not, it's likely a viral or bacterial infection. Strep can present with minor symptoms, especially in adults, so it is important to get checked for this, especially if you have been exposed to strep or if kids around you have sore throats, and fever. ...Read more
Visit your DR: There are to many possible causes, unless you have any other symptoms it would be hard to diagnose. ...Read more
Yes: Lymph nodes swell in response to infection. In the diagram of the lymph nodes in the neck, you can see that infection anywhere in the head (including sinuses) drains down to the lymph nodes in the neck. ...Read more
In 400 characters?: Can you be more specific.Get a more detailed answer ›
14 yr old has swollen glands on back of neck for over 6 months. What is cause? 14 yr old has swollen glands on back of neck for over 6 months. What is cause?
One is really large about midway down back of neck on right side of spine and is approx. 2-3cm in
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause swollen glands in the neck?
- What can cause a swollen gland in the neck?
- What can cause swollen lymph nodes in the neck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes swollen glands in the groin?
- What is the cause of swollen lymph nodes in neck?
- What causes swollen thyroid gland in neck?
- What causes swollen lymph nodes in the neck?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free