Doctor insights on:
What Causes Swollen Balls
Many things: Has there been injury? Does he have signs or symptoms of infection? One could consider tumor as the cause. This is not normal and i would recommend an urgent evaluation. Torsion of the testicles is another consideration but not common for both to have such an incident. Urge him to get checked out. ...Read more
Can Cialis & trt cause the vas def to feel swollen and a mild ache like blue balls in only the left testicle? Annual physical next month ok to wait?
Swollen: Hi Lauri, What is swollen?Get a more detailed answer ›
See a doctor: It's hard to say without examining him. I suggest that he goes see an urologist for evaluation. ...Read more
Red not always bad: The most integral part of wound healing is inflammation. This is when blood vessels get bigger to bring fresh blood and healing factors to the wound remove waste products and foreign bodies. That is as you describe it may actually be healing and not infected. If the wound is getting smaller, it absolutely cannot be infected. Avoid antibiotics unless infection is absolutely identified. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I woke up this morning and my whole body is a little swollen and i gained 3 lbs. In the last 4 days. What could cause this?
Anasarca?: If there is swelling involving the entire body, the list of things that can cause it is long. Abnormalities relating to the heart, kidneys, intestines and the endocrine system can do this. Certain medications are implicated as well. Being more specific about the swelling would help your doctor provide a better answer. The complaint of "body swelling" requires a visit to the doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes a swollen right collarbone lymph node?
- What could be the cause of swollen lymph nodes behind my ears?
- What could be causeing my tongue to be numb and swollen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes a swollen cervix?
- What causes swollen glands under the jaw?
- What causes swollen lymph nodes under collar bone?
- Ant bite caused swollen and pimple where it hurts and itches what should i do
- What causes a swollen urethra?