Doctor insights on:
What Causes Swollen Ankles Yellow Color
My husband has very yellow/greenish eyes, skin is yellow, loss of appetite, swollen ankles and feet, and seems to be loosing his hair. ?
I have quite bad lower gut cramps, off and on for a week. i have had , also off and on, bad bright yellow diarrhoea, swollen ankles, and bloated belly?
Parasitic infestatio: Get stool examined and cultured. Can be parasitic infestation, malnutrition associated. ...Read more
My aunt has swollen ankles and hands blood vessels have broken on her chest and her eyes look yellow ? Any ideas?
A number of things.: Diabetics can have swollen ankles from unrecognized fractures, problems with circulation, or fluid retention without vascular issues. See your primary care doctor or an orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon to get a diagnosis and treatment. www.orthodoc.aaos.org/foot ankle. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A few things: Excess dietary sodium can cause fluid retention, which can explain swelling in the foot, ankles and legs. Prolonged sitting or standing in place may cause swelling. It can also be due to other medical issues as well: congestive heart disease, htn, diabetes, uremia and many other issues.. Discuss this with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes yellow color in my hands?
- Cause of yellow urine color
- Yellow stool color causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen feet and ankles what causes
- What causes yellow eye color or jaundice in sickle cell patients?
- What causes swollen feet and ankles during pregnancy?
- What causes swollen ankles in hot weather?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free