Doctor insights on:
What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest In A Young And Previously Healthy Person
Cardiac arrest: A number of causes underlying cardiac disease like hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, arrythmogenic right heart cardiomyopathy, could be sudden clot if has a familial disposition to hypercoagulability ( Leiden factor V, Protein S or C), Wolf Parkinson White rarely , Long QT syndrome ( if given the wrong meds) , other genetic variants as well as cocaine, amphentamines,alcohol poisoning and other drugs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it possible for a completely healthy young fall victim of a sudden cardiac arrest without any reason ?
How can unexplained sudden cardiac arrest with no known cause happen to people with healthy hearts? Is there anything that could avoid this ?
Long list: Sudden cardiac death had several causes: Coronary disease or heart attack may cause sudden cardiac death, but also sudden death can occur in patients with cardiac abnormality of the heart muscle that can be detected on echo cardiogram and sometime undetected on cardiac echo, electrical genetic anomaly may cause sudden death ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What known risk factors predispose a person to sudden cardiac arrest?
- Sudden cardiac arrest
- Cause of cardiac arrest in children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Serious cardiac arrhythmia that can result in sudden cardiac arrest
- Can dehydration cause cardiac arrest?
- Can leukemia cause a cardiac arrest?
- Cardiac arrest in children is usually caused by
- Talk to a critical care specialist online for free