Doctor insights on:
What Causes Stringy Semen
Age and infrquent SA: Semen production tends to decrease with advancing age. Also with chronic disease such as diabetes. Semen frequently goes backwards, into the bladder after prostate surgery. Infrequent ejaculatios, either by masturbation or during sex probably leads to reduced semen production. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Semen stringy
- Stringy semen
- What causes stringy sperm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is a mans semen stringy?
- What causes stringy bowel movements?
- What causes a mans cum to be stringy?
- Causes of blood in the semen
- Talk to a urologist online for free